Elevator Mechanic - MO Elevator Mechanic License Required
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice - No License Required / 4-year Paid-training Program
Brighton, MO area.
Hiring Mechanics/Apprentices in the following areas: Tulsa, OK, Brighton, MO, St. Louis, MO, Olathe KS, Oklahoma City, OK; and Fort Smith/Little Rock, AR.
Country Home Elevator and Stair Lifts is a rapidly growing Residential & Commercial Elevator Installation & Repair Company, that is headquartered in Brighton, Missouri, and operates in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Illinois. If you are currently a certified Elevator Mechanic and looking to work for a growing company with an exciting future, then we would love to speak with you. If you're not a certified Elevator Mechanic, but you're looking for an exciting, challenging career, then the role of Elevator Mechanic Apprentice may just be the right position for you! A Mechanical/Electrical background is preferred, but not a requirement for entry into the 4-year paid Certified Elevator Technician Apprenticeship program.
You must meet the requirements listed below, have the ability to travel overnight 3-4 days per week on a consistent basis, and willing to work overtime.
Prescreens will be either be done by phone or video. In-person interviews will be held in Brighton, MO during normal business hours.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Missouri Class E Driver's License, or the ability to acquire one within 30 days of hire
- Good driving record-an acceptable MVR is required at time of hire
- Good references
- Overnight travel is a requirement of the position
- Ability to work overtime each week, if needed
- Ability to meet physical demands of job which includes, but not limited to, the following: consistently lifting 100 lbs throughout the day, climbing up & down ladders/stairs, and lifting objects over your head.
- OSHA certification within 30 days of hire
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience
- PPO Health Insurance premiums PAID for employee
- Health Insurance plans for spouse/dependents/family offered at additional cost
- PTO accrual
- Elevator Mechanic License training (4-Year Training Program)
- Safety Equipment is provided
- Travel Expenses paid
Related keywords: elevator apprentice, apprentice, elevator mechanic, elevator mechanic apprentice, hiring immediately, elevator, maintenance, HVAC, Conveyor Maintenance, Tower Maintenance, Construction Rack and Pinion Lift, Wind Turbine Maintenance, mechanic, electrician, low voltage wiring, schematics, alarm installation
Job Type: Full-time