Experienced Equipment Mechanics needed in the Beaumont Texas area.
Generous relocation help provided if needed.
Excellent Pay Package
Top-Rated Full Benefits Package
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Package
- Training Program
- Raises and other personal growth opportunities
- Good work atmosphere
...Duties & Responsibilities: Employee may be called upon to perform any or all of the following functions:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain various types of equipment and their components.
- Actively follow company safety policy and procedures on job sites and promote safe behavior by others in the work zone
- Maintains all equipment in a good clean, orderly condition and report all deficiencies to supervisors
- Communicate throughout the day with information on equipment conditions and readiness
- Complete and file any applicable reports and paperwork
- Must be on time and exhibit consistent attendance
- Other duties as required
........Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience as a heavy equipment mechanic is required.
- Strong mechanical skills with the following:
- Diesel, Hydraulic, Electrical, Drive Train, etc.
- Must own and maintain required tools
- Must possess a current driver's license /
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Pass background - drug screen - Good driving record
Please apply here and include your resume and a number to contact you - or you can send your resume to jkingiii45@gmail .com