Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
Job Description Summary
The Installation Technician, Temporary Containment Wall will be responsible for providing installation and advisory services on all TCW projects and will help serve as a secondary point of contact between Sunbelt Rentals and our onsite customer.
- Ensure accurate and safe assembly, installation and removal of temporary containment wall equipment, along with regular inspection of all TCW equipment while onsite
- Review current inventory and help coordinate shipment for orders on assigned projects
- Assist PCM and OSR to review order accuracy, product quality and equipment maintenance/repair for all TCW products
- Liaison with customer project managers or infection control supervisor on site preparation, equipment delivery and crew training
- Help communicate design modifications and equipment substitutions to onsite customer
- Maintain all company standards for safety on jobsites and while traveling to and from work locations
- Transport, load and unload materials
- Promote a team environment with co-workers and other departments
- Promote internal and external Customer Service excellence
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2+ years of experience in skilled trades relating to construction such as carpentry, MEP or related field
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Commitment to customer service and ability to go above and beyond to complete a project
- Travel: up to 50% or more based on project volume and customer need
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record that would pass approval by our insurer
- Commitment to safety in all facets of work
- Working knowledge of Temporary Containment Wall systems, including installation, modification and tear down preferred
Base Pay Range: $18.70 - 25.31
Gear up for an exciting career!
Sunbelt Rentals supports service members. Veterans encouraged to apply.
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
- Job ID: 67285789
- Workplace Type: On-Site
Eagan, Minnesota, United States
- Company Name For Job: Sunbelt Rentals
- Position Title: Installation Technician - Temporary Containment Wall
- Job Function: Sales
- Job Type: Full-Time