Equipment Field Mechanic - Holt Alabama
Excellent Pay Plan and Full Benefits Package
Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
On-going Training Program
The Compact Service Technician is responsible for the high quality and effective repair of heavy and light equipment. Provides excellent customer service, maintains professionalism, and ensures appropriate and detailed records for time, parts, supplies, purchases, and repairs.
- Repairs and maintenance of equipment and components
- Maintains complete and detailed working records for time, parts, supplies, and outside purchases for repairs
- Maintains and cares for shop tools, all Company equipment, and Company vehicles.
- Performs diagnostic inspections as directed
- Interacts with customers and co-workers on a daily basis.
- Measure of success determined by following established Company guidelines
- Ability to hookup to machines and diagnose with a supplied laptop
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in the same or similar industry
- Owns and maintains personal tool inventory
- Mechanical/technical aptitude, safe work habits, a good working knowledge of compact equipment operations and mechanical functions
- Works with minimal supervision and is customer service oriented
- Be a problem solver, reliable, ethical, able to adapt to the people and environment around them - including customers, suppliers, co-workers and manufacturer's employees
- Communicates professionally, respectfully, and honestly at all times.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Regularly exposed to weather elements, including wet and/or humid conditions
- Background check, pre-employment drug testing and good driving record required
- Personal appearance must be neat and clean
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Join Our Team
If you are interested in learning more about the position please apply here and include your resume and a phone number to contact you or send your resume or info to jkingiii45 @gmail,com