Experienced Heavy Equipment Field Technician
We're looking for a $35 to $40 per hour heavy and light construction equipment technician. We are primarily looking for someone more on the higher end of that PAY $CALE who has the knowledge and hands-on experience to be considered a Senior-Level Tech. Needs to be experienced with Komatsu, Cat, Deere type construction equipment.
NOTE: This position is located near Nashville Tennesee. We offer a generous relocation package including temporary housing help if needed. You will be supplied with a fully equipped field truck.
Experienced Heavy Equipment Field Technician - If interested please apply here and we can discuss the position more.
We Offer Top Pay for Top Techs
- Top Pay Package
- Excellent Full Benefits Package
- Generous Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Other Perks
Duties & Responsibilities: Employee may be called upon to perform any or all of the following functions:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain various types of heavy equipment and their components.
- Actively follow company safety policy and procedures on job sites and promote safe behavior by others in the work zone
- Maintains all equipment in a good clean orderly condition and reports all deficiencies to supervisors
- Communicate throughout the day with information on equipment conditions and readiness
- Complete and file any applicable reports and paperwork
- Must be on time and exhibit consistent attendance
- Other duties as required
........Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong mechanical skills
- Must own and maintain required tools
- Must possess a current driver's license /
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Pass background - drug screen - Good driving record
Please apply here and send your resume and a number where I can contact you Or email me directly at jkingiii45@gmail .com and attach your resume with a number to contact you.