Revivify Surface is a disruptive company in the home services industry. We are the leader in customer service excellence combined with quality knowledgeable solutions for natural stone, tile and grout surfaces.
A Revivify Surface Field Technician is customer service oriented, has excellent oral communication skills and proficient writing skills, an ability to problem solve, problem manage and issue escalation via proper channels as needed for successful and satisfactory resolution.
Field Technicians are responsible for evaluating and communicating customer needs per outlined job scope as provided by approved estimate. Field Technicians are responsible for communicating customer changes to Supervisor and Scheduling Coordinator as per issue type.
Field Technicians are responsible for having a thorough understanding of Revivify Surface’s job protocols, procedures and materials used to address customers needs and questions.
Field Technicians are responsible for attending any necessary job training as provided by Revivify Surface and for assessing an additional training with their Supervisor they require to adequately perform job scope and responsibilities.
Responsibilities for Field Technicians include, but is not an exhaustive list:
- Responsible for looking at schedule ahead of time and planning routes, supplies and inventory needed for on-time or early arrival and customer job satisfaction success.
- Fulfill client job appointments in a timely manner. Arrive on-time or early and communicate with the customer and the Scheduling Coordinator if Field Technician is running behind.
- Complete assigned jobs to Revivify Surface standards of excellence. If issues or concerns arise with assigned job, be proficient in gathering as much information for suggested solution as possible and communicate with Scheduling Coordinator and Supervisor for next steps.
- Take before and after photos at same angles on every job and upload into job management software for accuracy and project verification.
- Adhere to company dress and safety protocols.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking product and machine inventory for assigned Revivify Surface Vehicle.
- Responsible for communicating product or machine issues or needs for ordering or repair through proper channels.
- Responsible for maintaining company vehicle and turning in receipts and maintenance records for vehicle file. Additionally, while not fiscally responsible for vehicle tags, Field Technician is responsible for reminding and or gathering prepared tags from office to keep vehicle in proper running order.
- Read, verify and add any customer notes, project scopes and taxes as needed with appropriate person-customer, Supervisor, Scheduling Coordinator.
- Verify any discount or service scope change with supervisor.
- Participate in staff meetings, presentations and trainings as required.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable on natural stone, tile and grout industry, applications, products used and Revivify Surface processes to be an educational resource for customers.
- Turn in timely expense reports and receipts per policy.
- Ability to adhere to company processes and protocols. Ability to help generate or vet SOP’s and training processes as needed or directed.
- Report to Supervisor on daily or as needed basis for issues, concerns and successes.
- Communicate daily with scheduler for changes, updates or customer/project notes.
- File all paperwork timely or per SOP.
Qualifications for Field Technician
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well on a team
- Very detail oriented
- Deep knowledge of how processes work and ability to train on new processes and standards
- An ability and desire to become proficient in necessary job software suites as applicable.
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds regularly and an ability to work in extreme or changing environmental conditions such as heat or rain.
- Excellent verbal communication skills for customer success and office communication. Good written skills preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver's license (ability to drive a company vehicle)