- Full Relocation Paid - Temporary Housing Help
SERVICE MANAGER, This position is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the service department. Prefer Prior Komatsu / Cat / Deere service experience or similar equipment management experience.
Oversees all service personnel and office staff.
- Excellent Pay!
- Bonus Program
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Other perks and Benefits
1. Develop annual goals and objectives for the service department to include expected billings.
2. Ensure appropriate service is performed.
3. Oversee product service managers; ensures all personnel actions are appropriate.
4. Ensure proper records, reports and procedures are established and followed.
5. Control time spent on equipment repairs to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
6. Organize or conduct training for staff and customers as needed.
7. Periodically evaluates the performance of the service department against planned goals and objectives, and adjusts accordingly.
8. Ensures service literature, instruction manuals, catalogs, and factory communications are properly maintained and brought to the attention of service personnel as appropriate.
9. Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of service vehicles, maintains the fleet in proper mechanical condition and supervises the economical use of vehicles in the performance of service work.
10. Maintain and foster good working relationships with manufacturers' representatives.
11. Engender good inter-departmental relationships at the local branch and well as other company branches.
12. Actively oversee and monitor the safety processes and procedures and promotes safety practices throughout the department.
13. Acquire and maintain knowledge of all warranty programs of the manufacturers and appropriately manage and facilitate warranty repairs as appropriate.
14. Actively administer company policies and procedures as established.
15. Other as needed.
1. Three to five years experience recent, direct experience in service management.
2. Experience or training in management concepts and practices; willingness to participate in further company-provided training.
3. Computer literacy is necessary.
4. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Demonstrated leadership abilities in previous employment history
Please apply here and send your resume and number to contact you or e-mail johnsessums123@ gmail.com and include your resume and number to contact you.