Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As a Fleet Technician at United Rentals, you'll use your skills to repair and modify Mobile Storage units of all types as needed. You'll perform all cleaning and modifications in a safe manor in accordance with company standards. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you'll have the potential to work towards higher level Tech roles in our Service Department. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world's largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you will have the opportunity to relocate to one of our 1,000+ locations.
Additional duties include the following:
- Equipment maintenance & repair
- Equipment modifications; Complete modifications in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local building codes
- Equipment cleanliness; Meet cleanliness standards on each & every assignment
- Care & control of tools & supplies
- Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- General Construction knowledge and background
- Knowledge of repairing, removing and installing floors, tile, roofs, walls, framing, doors, leaks, caulking, windows, screens, painting, electrical, plumbing, filters/dampers, replacing skin, trim
- Familiarity with hooking mobile office to power source
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization - and we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles:Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Non-Full Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, non-full time eligibility in select provinces.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Job ID: 62673721
- Workplace Type: On-Site
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Company Name For Job: United Rentals
- Position Title: Maintenance Technician
- Job Function: Sales