This position is located in the McComb Mississippi area.
We offer a Generous Relocation and Temporary Housing plan.
Heavy and Light Equipment company is seeking a combo Branch Manager/Service Manager with strong experience in Heavy and Light Equipment Parts and Service Operation Management for our McComb Mississippi area branch.
Excellent Pay Plan and Full Benefits Package and many other perks.
The Branch Manager/Service Manager is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the assigned branch. The position is expected to advise and make recommendations to the Regional Operations Manager with respect to the best interests of the company. Duties include all areas of running an independent branch: personnel management, budget establishment and compliance, policy enforcement, and operations effectiveness.
1. Develop annual goals and objectives for the service and parts department to include expected billings.
2. Ensure appropriate service work is performed.
3. Oversee and ensures all branch personnel actions are appropriate.
4. Ensure proper records, reports and procedures are established and followed.
5. Control time spent on equipment repairs to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
6. Organize or conduct training for staff and customers as needed.
7. Periodically evaluates the performance of the service and parts department against planned goals and objectives, and adjusts accordingly.
8. Ensures service literature, instruction manuals, catalogs, and factory communications are properly maintained and brought to the attention of service personnel as appropriate.
9. Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of service vehicles, maintains the fleet in proper mechanical condition and supervises the economical use of vehicles in the performance of service work.
10. Maintain and foster good working relationships with manufacturers' representatives.
11. Engender good inter-departmental relationships at the local branch and well as other company branches.
12. Actively oversee and monitor the safety processes and procedures and promotes safety practices throughout the department.
13. Acquire and maintain knowledge of all warranty programs of the manufacturers and appropriately manage and facilitate warranty repairs as appropriate.
14. Actively administer company policies and procedures as established.
15. Perform other duties as needed.
1. Three to five years experience recent, direct experience in equipment service department management.
2. Experience or training in management concepts and practices; willingness to participate in further company-provided training.
3. Computer literacy is necessary.
4. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Demonstrated leadership abilities in previous employment history
Please apply here and send your resume and number to contact you or e-mail johnsessums123@ gmail.com and include your resume and number to contact you.