Creekside Auto Service & Repair in Alpharetta, Ga is looking to hire two (2) experienced Automotive Technicians to help meet its growing demand for service. Though we specialize in European Auto Repair, our service extends to include asian and domestic service and repair.
What we are looking for (Immediate Hire):
- Auto Technicians / Mechanics with a minimum of 5 years shop experience (A/B skillset), a valid drivers license, and professional tools. The selected candidate will be repsonsible for diagnosis and repair of all make and model vehicles with a distinction on Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi & Volkswagen. Additionally, they will be required to perform maintenance in accordance to manufacturers specifications.
- Entry Level Technician(s) with a mimimum of 2 years shop experience (C/B skillset). This technician will be repsonsible for lube services, brake, suspension and steering repairs, and light maintenance. Training for the right candidate will be made available.
What we offer:
- Generous compensation (up to $50/hour) (weekly)
- Paid Vacations (Company closes twice annually)
- Health Insurance Stipend (spend as you choose)
- Catered lunch (Daily)
- Tool allowances (entry level)
- 5 day work week
- Training (Worldpac, AC Delco & Various Workshops)
- Employee Discounts (wholesale parts)
- Clean & Healthy work enviroment.