Our clients need (100) experienced equipment techs - in Texas alone!!!! Regardless of where you live in the U.S., we offer a very Generous Relocation and Temp Housing Package for those who are qualified. We need Entry-Level, Mid Level, and Senior-Level Field and Shop techs.
Prefer those with - Komatsu - CAT - Deere - Volvo or a similar type of heavy and light equipment repair experience. Additional experience on Power Systems a huge plu$ - experience with allied lines such as road building, paving, cranes, crushing, plants is highly valued.
Also looking for Serv and Parts Managers - Parts Counter Sales - Shop Foreman - CSA Manager and Csa's.
We are looking for candidates with Top Skills who are Expecting Top Pay along with an Excellent Benefits Package. We offer both of those to employees and more......
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Vacations
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Numerous Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Promotion Opportunities
- Health and wellness program
- Always above average industry pay
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Uniforms and Safety Boots provided
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Manufacturer training Program
- Hands-on and Web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Entry Level and Apprenticeship training program
...Duties & Responsibilities: Employee may be called upon to perform any or all of the following functions:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain various types of construction equipment and their components.
- Actively follow company safety policy and procedures on job sites and promote safe behavior by others in the work zone
- Maintains all equipment in a good clean orderly condition and report all deficiencies to supervisors
- Communicate throughout the day with information on equipment conditions and readiness
- Complete and file any applicable reports and paperwork
- Must be on time and exhibit consistent attendance
- Other duties as required
........Minimum Qualifications / Experience: Previous experience as a heavy equipment mechanic is required.
- Strong mechanical skills
- Must own and maintain required tools
- Must possess a current driver's license /
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Pass background - drug screen - Good driving record
Please apply here and include your resume and a number to contact you.
OR - just email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate which city or cities you are interested in and what positions you are interested in and we can discuss the details more.