Linder Equipment - Komatsu - Heavy and Light Equipment Technicians needed.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Excellent Pay and Benefits Package
This position is responsible for the repair of construction equipment and component assemblies, including diagnosing, parts ordering, technical report writing, warranty reporting, maintaining care of company assets, and proper communication with others.
Responsibilities: Repairs equipment and components, including
- Development of a repair plan and sequence
- Determining the necessary parts, materials, tooling, etc.
- Performing repairs properly and safely, with proper quality assurance testing of repair component or system and machine
- Maintains and completes all necessary reports legibly and in a timely fashion for parts ordering, special tooling usage, daily service reports, and work order closure
- Communicates progress of repair with direct supervisor as required
- Retrieves and returns parts and/or materials through the Company’s parts ordering system
- Retrieves and returns special tools through Company’s Tool Room. Maintains proper care and use of special tools including major shop equipment, such as but not limited to, air compressor, cleaning tanks, overhead and jib cranes, etc.
- Uses Company vehicle, and fuel cards properly
- Maintains work area in a safe and clean manner
- Maintains tools and tool carrier in a safe, productive, and updated manner
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- Observes all safety guidelines
- Performs other tasks as requested by the manager
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
Associate Degree in Diesel or Equipment Technology or four (4) Years of apprenticeship experience
Technician Classification is based on experience, knowledge, and competence
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Also, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, lift, crouch, or crawl, as well as talk and hear.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
If interested please apply here and include your resume and a number to contact you.