We need two experienced Komatsu technicians or similar types of heavy and light equipment techs in the Dallas, Texas area.
Generous Relocation help if needed for those qualified
We are offering Top Pay for Top Techs - It never hurts to listen to an offer...you may be surprised!! - We only need highly experienced Heavy Equipment Techs with 3- 5yrs or more heavy and light equipment repair experience to apply.
- We offer a Fantastic Full Family Benefits Package
- Generous Paid Vacation and Holiday Package
- Lifetime job with advanced training provided, regular raises, and other personal growth opportunities
- Good work atmosphere
- Nice Field Trucks
- Many other benefits as well.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
Technicians will be called upon to perform any or all of the following functions of an experienced Equipment Tech.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain Komatsu and similar types of equipment and their components.
- Actively follow company safety policy and procedures on job sites and promote safe behavior by others in the work zone
- Maintains all equipment in a good clean orderly condition and report all deficiencies to supervisors
- Communicate throughout the day with information on equipment conditions and readiness
- Complete and file any applicable reports and paperwork
- Must be on time and exhibit consistent attendance
- Other typical duties as needed
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3/5 years experience as an equipment mechanic is preferred.
Strong mechanical skills with the following: Diesel, Hydraulic, Electrical, etc.
Must own and maintain required tools
Effective oral and written communication skills
Pass background - drug screen - Good driving record
Please apply and send your resume and a number to contact you.