Note - this Heavy Equipment Product Support Sales Manager or CSA PSR Sales Manager position will be based out of our location near Richland Mississippi.
Generous Paid Relocation and Temporary Housing Allowance Provided.
Heavy and Light Construction Equipment Parts and Service Sales Manager to lead our (CSA) Outside Customer Support Advisor team.
- Great Salary Package with an attainable Bonus Plan
- Excellent Full Benefits Package
- Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Vehicle Provided or Allowance
- Excellent work environment
Job Description - Parts and Service Sales Manager
This is a great position with a growing company for those with experience in Heavy and Light Equipment Service, Parts, or Product Support Sales Management.
Lead Our Multi Branch CSA Team
If you are a current CSA/CSR Manager or successful Customer Support Representative with experience calling on customers who own light and heavy construction type equipment we would like to talk with you.
- Manage and lead our entire team of Product Support Salespeople.
- Responsible for sales growth, customer satisfaction, and effective territory coverage.
- Development of needed sales programs that promote both products and services.
- Maintain customer information to build a comprehensive database to include machine lists, customer contacts, and Parts and Service purchasers.
- Establish a systematic customer visit schedule.
- Promote current Parts and Service marketing and sales programs to include New, Used, and All Makes opportunities
- Develop and maintain partnerships with internal customers (Service, Parts, and Sales)
- Develop strong working relationships between your team and all equipment salespersons in assigned territories.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience in the heavy equipment industry required
- Knowledge of the repair process of Construction type equipment
- Parts and Service Outside sales management.
- Good computer skills
- Skilled in developing inter-personal relationships
- General knowledge of maintenance, repair, parts and service department functions, sales, and customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested in applying to the CSA Manager position described above just easily apply here and be sure to include your resume and contact information.