CSA - Heavy and Light Equipment Regional Product Support Sales Manager to lead our multi-branch Outside Product Support Sales Team. Generous Paid Relocation and Temporary Housing Allowance Provided.
This is a great position with a growing company with branches in several states for those experienced in Heavy and Light Equipment Outside Service, Parts, or Product Support Sales Management, or someone with extensive CSA experience who feels they are ready to lead a team.
The job is based out of our corporate headquarters in Mississippi.
- Great Salary Package with an attainable Bonus Plan
- Excellent Full Benefits Package
- Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Vehicle Provided or Allowance
- Excellent work environment
- Manage and lead our entire team of Product Support Salespeople.
- Responsible for sales growth, customer satisfaction, and effective territory coverage.
- Development of needed sales programs that promote both products and services.
- Maintain customer information to build a comprehensive database to include machine lists, customer contacts, and Parts and Service purchasers.
- Establish a systematic customer visit schedule.
- Promote current Parts and Service marketing and sales programs to include New, Used, and All Makes opportunities
- Develop and maintain partnerships with internal customers (Service, Parts, and Sales)
- Develop strong working relationships between your team and all equipment salespersons in assigned territories.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience in the heavy equipment industry required
- Knowledge of the repair process of Construction type equipment
- Parts and Service Outside sales management.
- Good computer skills
- Skilled in developing inter-personal relationships
- General knowledge of maintenance, repair, parts and service department functions, sales, and customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested in applying to the CSA Manager position described above just easily apply here and be sure to include your resume and contact information.