We have (2) Entry-Level Equipment Technician position openings in Pensacola Florida.
If you are looking for a great opportunity but need more training to advance your career, we have it!
Seeking candidates with previous mechanical experience with construction equipment, heavy trucks, automotive, farm equipment Etc.
Excellent hourly pay rate
- Complete Benefits Package
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Many other Perks
This mechanic position is responsible for performing repairs, reconditioning, and servicing construction equipment and components.
Seeking candidates with previous mechanical experience, heavy trucks, automotive, farm equipment.
- Be a Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Candidates should possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to write service reports that accurately document repairs performed.
- Able to read and understand manuals.
- Able to work overtime as required by job and customer demand.
Must meet physical requirements for the job, including the ability to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 50 pounds, including bulky objects. This position requires repeated reaching, standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, and climbing beside, onto, and under a variety of construction equipment.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
IIf you are interested in the position listed above please APPLY BELOW. Be sure to include a resume and a number to contact you.