Linder Equipment - Komatsu - Pembroke Pines Florida
Job Title: Equipment Technician
Excellent Pay and Full Benefits Package
Job Location: Titan Mine Site – Shift Position
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the repair of construction machines, component assemblies, and parts
in the shop and field, including diagnosing, parts ordering, technical report writing, warranty reporting, maintaining care
of company assets, and proper communication with others.
· Repairs equipment and components, including
o Development of a repair plan and sequence
o Determining the necessary parts, materials, tooling, etc.
o Performing repairs properly and safely, with proper quality assurance testing of repair component or
system and machine
· Maintains and completes all necessary reports legibly and in a timely fashion for parts ordering, special tooling
usage, daily service reports, and work order closure
· Communicates progress of repair with direct supervisor as required
· Retrieves and returns parts and/or materials through the Company’s parts ordering system
· Retrieves and returns special tools through Company’s Tool Room. Maintains proper care and use of special
tools including major shop equipment, such as but not limited to, air compressor, cleaning tanks, overhead and
jib cranes, etc.
· Uses Company vehicle, service truck, and fuel cards properly
· Maintains work area and/or service vehicle in a safe and clean manner
· Maintains tools and tool carrier in a safe, productive and updated manner
· Follows all company policies and procedures
· Observes all safety guidelines
· Performs other tasks as requested by manager
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
· Associate Degree in Diesel or Equipment Technology or four (4) Years of apprenticeship experience
· Technician Classification is based on experience, knowledge, and competence
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel. Also, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, lift,
crouch, or crawl, as well as talk and hear.
· The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and
moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, outside weather
conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to
Apply today and Join Our Team tomorrow. Please include your resume and a number to contact you.