Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
Job Description Summary
The CRT Desiccant Technician 1 role will set-up and operate small and large format commercial dehumidification, power generation equipment, and associated peripheral equipment in commercial restoration applications.
- Operate temporary power generation, desiccant, heating, and cooling equipment
- Perform operator level maintenance on equipment
- Manipulate and hang temporary ducting, occasionally from heights via man-lift
- Perform basic carpentry tasks
- Account for all hours worked on a project in a proprietary web-based application
- Account for all equipment applied to a project in a proprietary web-based application
- Provide exhaustive photo documentation of equipment running on jobsites
- Take and photo document/record project psychrometric readings via company provided meters
- Order fuel and monitor and forecast project fueling requirements
- Work with CRT Sales Representatives on assigned projects
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Align professional performance with CRT Core Values: Character, Execution, Work Ethic, Accountability, Positive Attitude
- Deploy to select project sites and/or catastrophic event locations as necessary, potentially for extended periods of time
- Possess and demonstrate working knowledge of smartphone applications
- Possess and demonstrate working knowledge of web-based applications
- Possess and demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Teams, Word)
- Restoration Industry or similar experience preferred
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt's safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Base Pay Range: $19.18 - 25.95
Gear up for an exciting career!
Sunbelt Rentals supports service members. Veterans encouraged to apply.
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
- Job ID: 71317993
- Workplace Type: On-Site
Nokomis, Florida, United States
- Company Name For Job: Sunbelt Rentals
- Position Title: CRT Desiccant Technician 1
- Job Function: Sales
- Job Type: Full-Time